Everyday life of today's Tokyo is drawn in Japanese traditional print making style.
The 4 displays represent 4 seasons.
The Japanese timeless essences are captured in this 3 minutes sequence.
This film's characters interact each other such as 'the snow ball hit the old man' and 'a rabbit on the moon has brought wine glass' etc.
My intention is audience to be actively finding those sequences. (2010.11)
- 2010 Tokyo Midtown Award 2010 ：Grand Prize
- 2010 Tokyo Midtown Award 2010 ：Audience Prize
This is a story of a little girl and her father.
They think of each other when they are long distance apart.
The connection of their hearts causes a tiny miracle.
What I wanted to draw was the very moment when a child mentally grows.
Please pay attention to the music which is composed by Awards winning Italian musician Anton Giulio Priolo. (2010.05)
- 2010 Asiagraph 2010 (Asian countries) : The Best Work
- 2010 The 22nd CG Anime Contest (Japan - Kyoto) : Animation Prize
- 2010 Yamagata International Movie Festival (Japan - Yamagata) : Jury Award
- 2010 TBS DigiCon 2010 (Japan - Tokyo) : BS-TBS Prize (Sponsor's Prize)
- 2010 Digital Art Grand Prix (Japan - Ueda) : Excellent Prize
This is a visualization of a separation from grandfather.
The blue world represents the sky and the sea.
I made this through my childhood memory taught by my grandmother 'when a person dies he/she goes back to the sky'. (2005.10)
There is a robot that has walked down a road.
The road goes father than the horizon.
The robot has kept on walking without thinking of why he has to.
One day, he finds a flower, but the robot does not know why it never blooms for him. (2004.06)
- 2010 Toyama Mizube Movie Festival (Japan - Toyama) : Excellent Prize
- 2005 16CORTO Film Festival Forli` (Italy - Forli`) : Special Mention Award
- 2005 DigiCon Award 6+1 (Japan - Tokyo): Outstanding Performance Award
- 2004 Brisbane International Animation Festival (Australia - Brisbane) : Debut Award
- 2004 Beijing Film Academy International Film and TV Festival (China - Beijing) : Bronze Prize
A little scary story.
In a morning you can't remember the dream you were just watching.
Why and Where it has gone? This animation includes a violent scene which isn't very suitable to young audience. (2003.06)